#random-posts img{float:left;margin-right:10px;border:1px solid #999;background:#FFF;width:36px;height:36px;padding:3px}

13 août 2014

Halo : Waypoint - Créations conservés - Vidéos - Mega Block - The Rookie (Halo Mega Bloks)



Thanks to everyone who supported me by voting :D
http://halotoymation.megabloks.com/vi...

The Covenant have control of the city, and a rookie ODST just landed himself right in the center of the action. Can he rely on stealth, or will he have to fight his way through?

This is my entry for the Halo Mega Bloks Toymation Contest. Voting starts on September 26, *wink *wink.

This is actually my first serious stop motion film. It was a ton of work, but I had fun and learned a lot of new things. And I am happy with the way it turned out.

Music: The End Of Mankind - Machinimasound.com

Fun Fact: I took exactly 1000 pictures for this film.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire